Sunday, November 22, 2009

In My Mailbox (the week of winnings)


All of you get to see my ugly carpet ;P
So every book you see here (except for Give Up The Ghost) has been won from contests! How crazy is that? I've been riding a wave of good luck so far (Or maybe I got some of Bri's pixie dust? lol)
 
-Hush Hush-won over at The Book Scout. Besides this being a (signed!) finished copy, I also got some bookmarks and postcards (as seen in the picture♥) I even got one of the coveted posters :)

-Food, Girls and Other Things I Can't Have-won from Princess Bookie when she had those tons of contests that everybody was going crazy for (including me. I entered 15+, I think.)

-Donut Days-won from Thao from Serene Hours

-Gringolandia-won from A Reader's Adventure (I'm very happy about this one-it deals with a chilean family and I'm FROM a Chilean family ;D)

-ARCS of Deadly Little Lies & The Body Finder-won from The First Novels Club when they had their Serial Killers and Stalkers contest! (This site is great! Definetely check it out if you haven't already)

-ARC of Girls, Boys and Other Hazardous Materials-won from Sharon. It came with stickers too!

-ARC of Give Up The Ghost-courtesy of 1 ARC Tours

-Medina Hill-won from Taschima (it's not in the picture-sorry!)

 
I can't complain: I've been very fortunate with all the books I've gotten. My surprise turned into disbelief as I won each book. (Seriously Bri, are you SURE that you didn't accidently sprinkle any of your dust on me?) I wonder when I'll ever go buy a book again, LOL. I'm still holding out on my giftcards...

 

 

13 comments:

  1. Deadly Little Lies, Hush, Hush, and The Body Finder are all AMAZING! I KNOW you're going to enjoy this weeks reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I'm glad your book came. I'm totally jealous of the stickers. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué suerte!!! *O*
    ¡Disfrútalos, pingu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! Espero sigas teniendo mucha mucha suerte para ganar más libros!!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha, you have amazing good luck :)

    Nice books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooo! Great books and thanks for The First Novels Club shout out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only read Hush, Hush out of that whole stack so far, but it was awesome! The rest of the books sound really good though. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of great books this week! Can't wait to see your thoughts on them. Enjoy and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehehe. Just a wee bit of pixie dust. :D Congrats on all those wins. Unfortunately my own luck with contests has taken a siesta. XD Now we both have Gringolandi and I'm still waiting for Medina Hill which should be here soon. :D Oooo, I want one of those Hush, Hush bookmarks. I have an extra Sea bookmark I'll trade you for it. :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool books. Ithink your carpet is the same color as mine. xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh, awesome books! Crazy luck there. Definitely can't wait until The Body Finder comes out! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete