Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Friday!

Hi everyone! I hope your week's been great; mine has been hectic and let me just say THANK GOD that it's Friday. I'm ready for the weekend! This post has nothing to do with books but I'm in a good mood (which is odd considering I've only had four hours of sleep and I'm kind of ready to pass out...) so I wanted to share this great video I saw starring one of my favorite musical artists, Shakira. If you don't already know, I'm obsessed with a huge fan of hers. Here's a wonderful performance of her latest hit, Gypsy. (it's not the official music video but it's just as good!) I hope you guys watch it! It's such a catchy song and if you listen closely, the lyrics are simple but so very awesome.




"Walking gets too boring...when you learn how to fly..." ♥

7 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you...thank god it's Friday! I hope you have an awesome weekend! And I love that song :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's my favorite of all the Shakira songs you've rec'd thus far! I like how she uses the harmonica. It's so rare that it's seen as a cool instrument. I like it. She's such an amazing dancer as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shakira is awesome, I love the sound of her voice and the songs are really beautiful. Indeed I agree thank the lords it's Friday! :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of stealing clothes, I'm totally diggin' that outfit. Watch out Shakira cause I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me. :P

    Very catchy song. Great video. :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete