Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The cat picture says it all....


I just want to apologize for being so MIA lately on the blog-I've been having terrible writer's block and because of it I just can't seem to generate any decently written reviews (and if you're like me, you AGONIZE over this kind of thing) But it seems that I'm starting to slowly inch out of my writing funk... I can't say when exactly I'll post a review (because I iz a moody writer) but... I'm hoping inspiration will hit me over the head with a mallet really soon. Like, really, really, soon. *wishes* 

Oh, and because I want to deflect the attention from me being a terrible blogger, I want to tell you all about this awesome person who's hosting an amazing contest. Thank goodness I stumbled upon it the other day:   


Visit her at tessagraton.com! (Tessa Graton is being amazingly generous by giving away a super special arc of Maggie Steifvater's Linger. I suggest you check her out-she's pretty epic-and no, I'm not just saying that because she happens to have a book that I'm dying for. She's got some impressive writing skillz. See for yourself :D)

6 comments:

  1. I hope to see you back soon with reviews. Persevere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww - I having been feeling the same way! I have about a dozen draft posts....need to finish those....no worries though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the writing funk. I can relate. The only thing I can suggest is to read a book that you absolutely adore. Once done, it should be easy to write the review and hopefully it will get the other writing juices flowing. Hope things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hugs* I hope you come back soon! I've been missing your reviews.

    I would loan you my muse - a squirrel called Hazelnut - but he would just try to pawn you into helping him conquer the world, so you're better off without Hazelnut, he's distracting.

    AG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps this will brighten your day a bit? I wanted to let you know that I have an award for you at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete