Friday, November 12, 2010

I've officially been on this planet for 19 years!


Source: We ♥ It
"It was a cold and stormy night...."

Just kidding! There's no way I'm torturing you guys with that overused line--but I technically was born on a cold night (November is a chilly month, after all). So today is my birthday! And yay for it finally falling on a Friday! I didn't have anything planned for today blog-wise or in real life since I'm not into big party blowouts.

Don't these look SO GOOD? Source: We ♥ it
But I want to share the good mood I'm in with my dear readers so I'm having this very humble giveaway: one lucky person will win a paperback of Simone Elkeles' Perfect Chemistry. To enter, all you have to do is fill out the form here.* This giveaway is only 24 hours long so I won't ask that you spread the word by tweets and sidebar links--there is no need to. Nor do you have to follow me. This is open to the US only and will end midnight. I'll announce the winner tomorrow.
*The contest is now closed!
I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend! I'm off to go celebrate my birthday with my loved ones. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment