Saturday, August 20, 2011

In My Mailbox #42

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme where you get to show off all the cool books you receive! This meme was inspired by Alea and memefied by Kristi.


IMMs have been scarce on this blog. But I've gotten some great stuff these past days and of course I have to show them to you all ;)

From the library:
Blackbringer (Dreamdark #1) by Laini Taylor (I haven't said much on the blog about it but I read Laini Taylor's Daughter of Smoke & Bone a while ago and I'm still so obsessively in love with it that I needed to read more of Laini's exquisite writing so I rushed to my library to get more of her books. To my shock, none of her books were there--FOR SHAME--so I made my library order all of her books. *nods seriously* When I want to be a book bully, I am an excellent one.)

Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers (not shown--I already returned it to the library but I already reviewed it so...)

Gifted:
Across the Universe by Beth Revis (Thanks Cristina! )

Won from giveaways:
Hourglass by Myra McEntire (Thanks to Jess over at Cover to Cover! She's actually celebrating her two-year blogoversary with a giveaway so hop on over to congratulate her & enter!)

Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez (I was SO HAPPYYYYY when I found out I won--I've been pining for this book ever since I read the summary on GR. I've been reading it and it's just as good as I hoped it would be. I also got some swag....)

I LOVE SWAG.
Bookmarks, glorious bookmarks. And some of them are signed! :D Jessica was kind enough to sign all three bookmarks (the other one's marking my place in her book) and she sent this aewsome little musical pillbox which was filled with orange jelly beans. There aren't any more since I ate them all.... xD And there WAS this huge chocolate Hershey's bar (milk chocolate with almonds & toffee chips, yummmm) that had the word Symphony on it (me gusta all the musical allusions) but it's currently digesting in my stomach and NO ONE wants to see that, I'm sure. Anyways, thanks to Jessica Martinez for sending me this awesome prize pack and to Jenn for hosting the giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment