Monday, February 10, 2014

I saw Frozen and I'm obsessed!!!



I can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can own it and watch it on repeat forever.... and possibly make ESL lessons for it one day :) If you haven't seen the movie already, I HIGHLY recommend seeing it now! I'm sure you've been spammed enough with "Let It Go" but it really is a gorgeous song... I've been listening to the songs from Frozen in Spanish* and also a few other languages (the Mandarin version is amazing!). What I think is wonderful is that no matter the language, the song still sounds beautiful.

*this is the Latin American version. The version from Spain is nice but I think that the LA one is more faithful to the original version and the singer in the LA one lends so much emotion to this song!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I like both but for some reason the Spanish versions just hit me harder. :') THE FEELS I tell you.

      Delete
  2. I saw the movie in both English and Spanish, and I liked it better in English - was shocked, this never happens- most of the songs were a bit forced in Spanish, though "Libre Soy" was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete