Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ow, ow, ow.

So every inch of my body is screaming at me to go lie down and NOT MOVE for the next twenty years....

but I wanted to update my little neglected blog. I just came back from BEA (yes, book expo of freakin' america) and it was....incredible. Simply incredible. I met a bunch of bloggers (TASCHIMA! Finally I know what you look like! And vice versa!) that I knew and some that I didn't but now will be following :D

And the books. Ohhhh, the books. I'll talk more about that later....along with the Teen Author Carnival which I attended on Monday. It was awesome :)

Now I'm going to rest my screaming muscles-they really hurt from carrying so many books.

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a blast! Can't wait to hear more about it (after you rest up, though!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seemed like great fun. I wish I didn't live an ocean away. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Book Expo a couple years ago and it's just indescribable! Glad you cleaned up on books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Kate me too! I would loved to go. Glad to hear that you had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaaaaay! I'm glad BEA was awesome!! Did you find Robyn? Or get to tell Rick Riordan that we tried to fin Camp Half Blood?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you had a lot of fun! I can't wait to read about all the details. In the mean time, hope you recover! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally and utterly green with envy :)
    *le sigh*
    I can't wait for a full report :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lucky!! I really wish I could have gone. Hope you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let our muscles scream in unison. At least you didn't fall down half a flight of stairs before you went. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And I finally know how you look like!

    I made my BEA post today if you want to check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, your poor arms. I feel so bad for you. Not.

    Sounds like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have gained SUPER HUMAN STRENGHT via BEA. :D Go rest. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete