Thursday, August 26, 2010

(Good) Upcoming news for the blog


Hi everyone! I hope you're having a good week. Has anyone started school already? I go back next Monday and I admit I'm kind of pleased about that--it means that I'll have to focus on something other than books. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being in the know about future releases and whatnot but I'm ready to tackle school assignments and essays. This summer was long and not having a fixed scheduele to adhere to has made me a lazy sack of bones. xD Of course, that means my blog will get less attention but it won't die, I promise. I'll feed it and water the plants ;P

Now. As the title of my post suggests, I have some news to share with you, my fellow readers! A few weeks ago I was contacted by CSN stores to review one of their products and naturally, I chose a bookshelf.  Tomorrow I'll have that review up and I know you guys will be there because you'll be able to get a peek at what I have on my shelves ;) Also....Interviews! Giveaways! They are coming! I'll  let you know that I have two confirmed interviews/giveaways for you and I hope you'll stop by for them!

Oh, and one more thing:

                                                   
I'll be doing a post about the signing I went to where I, uh, saw this lovely lady. She's written this really popular series, what's it called...something about hunger and games? Where the characters have strange names like Katniss and Peeta? Right. You know where I'm going with this.


2 comments:

  1. This summer was LONG? Are you kidding me? It went by so fast xD

    And ooh, I *think* I know what author you're talking about! Can't wait to see that lovely bookshelf ;D

    ReplyDelete