Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blog Hiatus

I'll be back....

This might feel like it's coming out of nowhere but I've decided to take a break and step out of the blogosphere for a little while. I've been considering taking a hiatus for a long time but I would always say "Naaaah!" and go right back to setting up posts and writing up reviews for you all to read. It was always a lot of fun to prepare these things.
 
But after blogging nonstop for over a year, I am feeling a bit tired. I'm by no means burnt out but I've reached a point where I would like to do more things than JUST blog. Which is why I'm going to take some time off--after today, I won't be posting any new content for the rest of the year, with the exception of one guest post in December that's been planned for a while now (it's part of a tour). But I will be back in January. I can't give an exact date of when but I'll pop back within the month.

I hope everyone understands. I know this is short notice but I didn't want to randomly leave without any explanations. If you're a regular visitor here at PPR, you may have noticed that I've been posting more frequently in the past couple of weeks. Now you know why--I wanted to post as much content as possible before I took off for some much needed relaxation. I hope that everyone's enjoyed the reviews, interviews and random stuff in between. :)

"I'm sorry Sandy's leaving but would you like to hang out with me instead?"

*I know everyone loves Damon from Vampire Diaries and believe me, I do too but has anyone noticed how HAWT Jeremy has gotten this season? I always thought he was cute but AYDIOSMIO he's smokin' this time around. Source: We ♥ It