Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Five

1.) Becoming a blogger has made me realize all the hard work and dedication that is needed to publish a book and release it out into the world. Knowing this, I have a stronger appreciation for books. (Seriously, I look at all the books sitting on my shelf as finished copies, finished products and think, "wow.")

2.) My TBR pile just got a little bit lighter. Only 5 books left :)

3.) I keep wanting to paint, to pick up my violin, to dance, etc. I've realized that I've starved myself artistically and that this needs to be fixed. Immediately.

4.) I really want to read some Aussie YA books. Every book I've heard about seems amazing.

5.) I can't think of anything else to say, other than I miss my friend who's spending a semester abroad in France. While her absence makes me terribly sad, I'm excited that she's in Europe since EUROPE IS INCREDIBLE. Maeghan, how I wish I could be eating baguettes with you right this second!!! (and checking out the french boys!) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment