Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox 38

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme where you get to show off all the cool books you receive! This meme was inspired by Alea and memefied by Kristi.

Nick & Lennie are hanging out with their new friends ♥
Won:
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson 
And it's signed! <3 I won it from Princess Bookie's contest craze... thanks to Cindy for hosting and thanks to Jandy for sending me her book! :)

Bought:
The Pull of Gravity by Gae Polisner
THIS ONE'S SIGNED TOO. ♥  I went to Gae's release party yesterday and had so much fun! I wasn't familiar with the store where Gae's party was but it had such a cozy atmosphere (and its YA section was well-stocked). There were tons of people, lots of great food and Gae's husband actually sang a few songs for the crowd. My mother and I were impressed; he had a really good voice :) Gae was so incredibly sweet when I finally went up to her and I was so awkward (my social skills are not great. sigh.) but other than that... my trip to Book Revue was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment