Friday, June 3, 2011

Bookish News

I mentioned Miranda Kenneally's novel months ago when it was formerly known as Score. Now it's officially going to be known as Catching Jordan. At first I wasn't too keen on the title change but the new title's growing on me. :) Catching Jordan is going to be released later this year in December from Sourcebooks.


Has anyone read Laura Whitcomb's A Certain Slant of Light? No? You should. I LOVED this book when I first sat down to read it years ago. I found out the other day that Laura completed writing a rough draft for the sequel. AHHHHHHH!!! x) I'm so unbelievably excited to revisit the characters! Under The Light is due to come out in 2012.



I spotted the cover for Cole Gibsen's Katana, a 2012 YA debut. Cherry blossoms FTW! :D

Here's some info about Katana from goodreads:

Seventeen-year-old Rileigh Martin wanted to spend her summer hanging out with friends, shopping, and working at a hair salon...too bad fighting ninja is a full time job in itself. (Ninjas! Who else is curious?!)


And to end this post: My good friend Kim and her blogging bud, Lauren, have unveiled their awesome new fansite for Veronica Roth's Divergent. I haven't had the chance to read Roth's novel but I'm going to at some point. I'm tackling the rest of my TBR pile (TWO BOOKS LEFT!) and planning on dipping into my BEA pile (I'll show you pictures!).

No comments:

Post a Comment