Sunday, June 12, 2011

The books from BEA

I know I'm late on posting this and I hope that any further mention of BEA won't annoy you... this is my last time mentioning it, I swear. I'll be brief and list what I was able to get and of course what I'm planning on giving away very soon... I think you guys will like it :)

the color of my dining room wall is hideous, I know.

ARCS:
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (my friend is planning on stealing it soon--she just finished Linger.)
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
The Predicteds by Christine Seifert
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
Undercurrents by Tricia Rayburn

The Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
Making Waves by Tawna Fenske
Blood Rights by Kristen Painter
Legend by Marie Lu
DJ Rising by Love Maia
Fateful by Claudia Gray
The Shadowing: Hunted by Adam Slater
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (not shown--I was reading it at the time, hehe)
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton (Kiki was really nice. :D)
Wintertown by Stephen Emond
Eve by Anna Carey
Frost by Marianna Baer

The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker
Rock On by Denise Vega
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
American Dervish by Ayad Akhtar
Between by Jennifer Warman
Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz
Dumpling Days by Grace Lin
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
Saving June by Hannah Harrington
Flyaway by Lucy Christopher (2 copies--I'll probably be giving one away at some point)
Bunheads by Sophia Flack
Fracture by Megan Miranda

Finished copies:
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
What Happened To Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers

Swag:
A poster of Myra McEntire's Hourglass
A few bookmarks (not shown)
This cool Soulless pin I got from the Orbit booth (not shown--it's HOT PINK THOUGH <3)
This cool little yellow mirror (not shown either-sorry!)

Um, wow. Seeing it all laid out.... I did get quite a bit of stuff. But everything I have with me is because I truly wanted it--I don't have any books that I feel "meh" about in this pile ♥

So. Did you actually read through that list? If you did, I'm impressed! And pleased because I didn't type it out for nuthin' ;) So for those awesome people that actually read through my list, I'll tell you what I'm giving away this week so it's not a surprise when you see it (and because you read everything): an arc of Maggie Stiefvater's Forever. Mhm. Expect it THIS week, my friends. I hope you're excited as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment