Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I haven't been around much...

source
....Due to school, I'm afraid. That euphoria I felt about being in university? That evaporated pretty soon once I started getting enough homework that made me shut myself in my house for hours on end, studying for quizzes that only last ten minutes. I don't even want to talk about midterms--some of them have been ridiculously hard, when in theory they should be easy. But yeah. On the bright side, I am enjoying my linguistics class. I found that I have a knack for phonetics which comes in handy for my homework assignments (that are roughly 40% of my overall average in that class...so I can't NOT do my homework).

Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys now that I haven't been absent because I want to be--school's been keeping me so busy that 90% of the time I just want the day to be DONE in the hopes that I'll wake up and find that it's suddenly December. o_<;

No comments:

Post a Comment