Tuesday, January 10, 2012

just a few thoughts

1.) To everyone that emailed me about the arcs I'm giving away: Damn, you guys are fast! xD I have all your info and I plan on sending them out asap. Give me some time though since I don't plan on sending them out all at once.

2.) John Green's new book is officially out today! WHO ISN'T EXCITED? (And who hasn't read one of his books? Fix that problem right now---I did in December by finally picking up Looking For Alaska. That book blew me away and I immediately preordered The Fault In Our Stars, eep!) Watch the awesome trailer for it here.

3.) I've been reading less and watching more t.v. and movies. My newest love? Downton Abbey. OMG I LOVE IT SO. I've officially been converted.

4.) I've been thinking about getting a tumblr. Should I? Everyone says that once you do, you waste away in front of the computer. I don't want that but GAH IT'S SO TEMPTING (despite knowing that it's really just micro-blogging...and I could just post random stuff here on this blog if I really felt like it ;P)

5.) Um, that's it. Hope everyone's having a good week so far! I plan on sneaking into my high school later on this week to visit some of my older-but-still-remembered teachers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment