Wednesday, February 15, 2012

North & South celebration!


I just wanted to write a quick post about the North & South celebration that my friend Melanie is hosting over at her blog. She's celebrating the awesome BBC adaption of Elizabeth Gaskell's novel (Two words: Mr. Thornton.) The event started on February 13th and will last until the 24th...so that's more than a week of Margaret and Thornton-y goodness. YAY!!! Best of all, she'll be giving away prizes that include books, e-books and a copy of the DVD (you want this, trust me).

There will also be a series of guest posts and I happen to be one of them ;D Not that that's super important xD but either way, you should really check this event out! It's going to be a lot of fun! And just so I can tease you, here's something that I'll be including in my guest post:


SIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment