Saturday, April 7, 2012

In My Mailbox #43

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme where you get to show off all the cool books you receive! This meme was inspired by Alea and memefied by Kristi.

Oh mai. I haven't done an IMM since LAST YEAR. I've bought some books from Strand a few months ago (maybe in January? I can't remember) and I went back to the library yesterday to take out books for fun @_@


Library goodies:
The Song Reader by Lisa Tucker
The Beekeeper's Apprentice by Laurie R. King
Maybe This Time by Jennifer Crusie

Bought forever ago:
Born Confused by Tanuja Desai Hidier
Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala
Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson
Juntos (Matched) by Ally Condie



Also! I'm part of the Bloggers of the Deep team for Zoraida Cordova's debut coming out NEXT MONTH O_O (hence the button on my sidebar for the peeps that noticed). I got my awesome swag pack in the mail<3 There were three buttons but I have one of them on my backpack ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment