Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's that time again...


BEA. 2012. This will be my third year going. (I know, WHAT?) I'm still surprised to look at my calender and see that it's already June and that in two more days I'll be traveling to New York City again to reunite with some old blogger friends and meet up with some new ones. I haven't really mentioned my attendence for this event on this blog since I figured that the whole "BEA BEA BEA" buzz was getting a little annoying--and slightly saddening for those that can't join--but if you follow me on twitter (which I don't update nearly as much as I used to) you'll know that I've mentioned my excitement about going once or twice ;)  Ok, maybe MORE than once or twice....

If you are going, hurray! Maybe we'll bump into each other. Like the year before, I'll have this little guy hanging onto my backpack:

ROCKIN' BEA FOR THE THIRD TIME, MY FRIENDS.
I can't guarantee that I won't be awkward but I give good hugs  I'll try not to stand off to the corner all loner-y. If you spot my little penguin in the sea of people, come over and say hi! :D (If you want to. You don't have to, of course.  I should probably stop talking now.)

Um, anyways. xD So since I'm going to be traveling for a bit, the blog will be very quiet this week. I'll try to take pictures with my tempermental camera (seriously, I bought brand new batteries for my camera and NONE OF THEM WORK. I ended up using the old batteries from my t.v. remote and of course those are the ones that magically make my camera turn on. I don't understand.) to post later on.

Until then, my lovely readers<3