Friday, July 20, 2012

I need MG book recommendations!

I have a friend who's in need of some MG book recommendations since she'll be teaching soon :) I know of some MG titles but since it's not a genre I'm constantly immersed in, any and all rec's are welcome.

A few I can name off the top of my head are Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis, Scones and Sensibility by Lindsay Eland, A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket (which I never read--I should probably get on that), Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine (LOVE this book), Chasing Redbird by Sharon Creech (also LOVE this book), Liesel & Po by Lauren Oliver... that's all I can come up with at the moment. Ahh.

I'm trying to come up with a list to give her so if you know of any books, just leave a comment! It can be a stand-alone, a series, and it doesn't matter whether it's fantasy, contemporary, sci-fi, whatever. Anyone that leaves a comment gets a virtual hug and a high-five from me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment