Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's not even Wednesday yet

But this week has been really good in terms of announcing new things to be excited about!

Yesterday Laini Taylor revealed the US cover for the last book in the Daughter of Smoke & Bone trilogy! How is this series already almost over?! Sniff.

 
And there's an excerpt already. :D I have to wait until 2014 but that's ok. It is. NO IT'S NOT I WANT IT NOW.  Sigh.
 
And another cool thing--in one week, Maggie's second book in The Raven Cycle trilogy is coming out AND WOOHOO. It's a fabulous book, and if you loved the first book, you're going to have your mind blown with the sequel. It does what most sequels can never accomplish: it opens up the story to a whole new level of possibilities that are insanely awesome.
 
 
Also, she announced today that there's going to be a companion novel to the SHIVER trilogy! Maggie's been referring to it as WhitePantsNovel for so long that I'm still getting used to the fact that it now has the official title of SINNER. AHHHHH. Anything that Maggie writes, I will buy :P
 
Also, new trailer for Legend of Korra BOOK 2 which omg is coming back this week!!! I can't find the video on youtube but definitely follow this link because this trailer just makes you even more excited. I can't wait to see where the screenwriters take Korra's story next!!
 

6 comments:

  1. Still just so THRILLED about SINNER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can get it soon. You know, I haven't even read the first lani taylor book I got it I just keep putting if off. :P but if you're so eager for them they must be good :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED Isabel and Cole do I'm very excited for SINNER too!

    ReplyDelete