Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Really Want to Read But Don't Own Yet

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This is my first time doing this meme. I've been meaning to participate for ages!

1)
I've read nothing but good things for this series and it seems like it'd be right up my alley. Also that cover is fun :D

2)
Ok, so this book is coming out TODAY so my window of opportunity will be wide open by the time this post is up....

3) 
I haven't read the ACROSS THE UNIVERSE series but I read a snippet of this book and I was sold. I think I NEED this to be on my shelf.  Also, THAT COVER. 

4)
This is a graphic novel by the same author who wrote/drew BLANKETS. I've been aching to purchase this but I'm waiting to treat myself after I complete grad applications or something. 

5)
Yes, this book has sperm on the cover. But don't be scared off! I read a review for TROUBLE by Nomes  and now I'm convinced I must own this. Good thing the book depository has it! :)

6)
This is coming out in 2015 so I will have to wait but it will be so worth it. I know it will be.

7) 
I need to get a move on and read this before the last book comes out! I adored GRAVE MERCY and I've heard that this one is even BETTER. I'll definitely be buying this but I'm looking for the hardcover. I don't like the paperback cover :P

8)
I should smack myself for not buying this because I have the first book in both paperback and hardback!! 

9)
I'm not in love with the cover for the third book but it doesn't matter. It's Maggie Stiefvater so this is an automatic buy for me. 


10)
I recently reread THE GHOST & THE GOTH and I loved it even more so now I'm convinced I need all of Stacey Kade's books on my shelf. 

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! It's a fun meme, isn't it? I skipped this week's topic because I couldn't decide what books to include since I have so many in my wishlist. I just added Trouble to my wishlist because of your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!!! I wish I had joined sooner :) I had trouble picking too but I narrowed it down! And YAY.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I loved The Ghost and the Goth! I don’t have the second book yet, but I can’t wait to read it. Glad you loved it even more the second time around. I’m so hesitant to reread books I love lately, as I don’t want to ruin my original memories just in case I don’t like it as much.

    And YAY, so glad you loved Grave Mercy! I read it a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it. I need to get the next book as soon as I can. And with book three set to be released, it’s perfect timing.

    I was thinking about putting Croak on my own list today, limiting to just ten books was so hard, and lots I really want to read had to be left out. Oh, and welcome to TTT! It's such a good meme to take part in :)

    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I wish I had done it sooner, it's a blast :)

      And yessss it was even better for the second time around. Oh I never thought of it that way--usually for me books tend to be even more amazing the more times I read it.

      YES GRAVE MERCY IS AMAZING and I have no doubt Robin LaFevers' other two books will be equally (if not more) fabulous. <333

      Delete
  3. Whoa, the author of I Want it that Way is the same person as Enclave's writer? That's a pretty big genre jump.

    I am SO with you on Shadow Scale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Versatile authors ftw. 👍

      And yessssss shadowscaleeeeee ♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  4. I actually haven't heard of most of these books, which is really cool! I love discovering new books to read (although my wallet disagrees).
    Is Shadow Scale the sequel to Serphina? I haven't read it yet, but the cover is gorgeous and it sounds cool~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, my wallet disagrees too. It's actually screaming STOP IT WOMAN but I ignore it :P

      And it is! I love the cover too

      Delete
  5. I loved Grave Mercy too but haven't read Dark Triumph yet either!

    ReplyDelete