Dropping in with a quick update about life!
1) Um, how is it already time for Thanksgiving? Why is 2014 barreling towards a fast ending? lol.
2) So, so happy that I can eat without crying! To make a long story short, I've had horrible pain in my tooth but thanks to a visit to the dentist (and unfortunately a root canal*), I'm doing MUCH better.
3) Yesterday was my puppy Toni's birthday! He is now officially two years of age. ♥
4) I plan on reviewing...at some point. I'm in a weird reading mood if it isn't already obvious.
5) I'm officially obsessed with Thrift Books. Have you heard of the website? It's amazeballs. I also tried ordering something from Book Outlet and I have to say, my first purchase from them came in a timely fashion and the book was perfect! :D
So how is everyone else's November panning out? Any NaNoWriMo peeps out there? :D
*I thought it was wisdom tooth pain but it ended up being way worse. Ugh.