Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Five

Dropping in with a quick update about life!

1) Um, how is it already time for Thanksgiving? Why is 2014 barreling towards a fast ending? lol.

2) So, so happy that I can eat without crying! To make a long story short, I've had horrible pain in my tooth but thanks to a visit to the dentist (and unfortunately a root canal*), I'm doing MUCH better.

3) Yesterday was my puppy Toni's birthday! He is now officially two years of age. ♥

4) I plan on reviewing...at some point. I'm in a weird reading mood if it isn't already obvious.

5) I'm officially obsessed with Thrift Books. Have you heard of the website? It's amazeballs. I also tried ordering something from Book Outlet and I have to say, my first purchase from them came in a timely fashion and the book was perfect! :D

So how is everyone else's November panning out? Any NaNoWriMo peeps out there? :D

*I thought it was wisdom tooth pain but it ended up being way worse. Ugh.

6 comments:

  1. Boooo tooth pain.
    Yayyyyyy feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, where has this year gone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea. It just went away in the blink of an eye.

      Delete
  3. Toni is awesome. We Love Toni. Toni has a fan club.

    And YAY for no more tooth pain! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rule one of Toni club: you do not talk about Toni. LOL.

      Jk, you always talk about him because he's such a cutie!!! <3

      and YES so much yay for no more tooth pain!

      Delete