Friday, January 29, 2010

Heads up for an AWESOME contest!

 
Hey guys! Just popping in to tell you all about a great contest over at my buddy Taschima's site, Bloody Bookaholic. She did a fabulous interview with Jeaniene Frost, author of the popular Night Huntress series. I myself haven't read any of these books (yet!) but after reading the interview, I just have to!(Once my TBR pile shrinks...I swear, it's like it's on Miracle Gro or something.) But that's not all I wanted to tell you. One lucky winner will be able to choose from one of the following titles:
  • Halfway to the Grave, Night Huntress Series book 1.
  • One Foot in the Grave, Night Huntress Series book 2.
  • At Grave's End, Night Huntress Series book 3.
  • Destined for an Early Grave, Night Huntress Series book 4.
  • First Drops of Crimson, Night Huntress World book 1.

 Sounds good right? Better head over there soon since it ends on February 14! Good luck to all that enter :)

2 comments: