Saturday, February 26, 2011

In My Mailbox 37

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme where you get to show off all the cool books you receive! This meme was inspired by Alea and memefied by Kristi.



I haven't done an IMM post since January. Wow. o.o

Bought from Borders:
Grimspace by Ann Aguirre
Beyond the Shadows (Realms Beyond #2) by Jess Granger
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead (!!!!!)
Bass Ackwards and Belly Up by Elizabeth Craft
Somebody Everyone Listens To by Suzanne Supplee

I visited my favorite Borders (which is sadly closing) to say farewell but then I saw the discount section and I might have gone a little nuts. I almost died when I saw Blood Promise for a dollar. A DOLLAR. Of course I swiped it off the shelf....

From the publisher:
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution by Michelle Moran (not shown)

Angelfire & Darkness Becomes Her were unexpected. So thank you to the publishers that sent them! (and thank you Michelle Moran for sending me Madame Tussaud!)

Won:
So Shelly by Ty Roth

FINALLY. I won something from Kari's site--thanks to Kari and Ty Roth for the beautiful finished copy of So Shelly. :)

So my fellow bookworms, what did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment