Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Clearing my shelves...

I've been meaning to clean out my bookcase for a while now and I finally got around it today. I have two stacks, one of finished copies (old and new) that will be donated to my library for good use and another stack of arcs. I've donated some of my arcs in the past but I've spotted one or two of them in the FOR SALE section of my library. Since I want to avoid that happening to anymore of my arcs, I realized what better place to give them away than here on my own blog--especially since the blogosphere understands how to treat them and what they're worth.

So today, I'm writing up this post with a list of arcs that I'm giving away for free. I don't want to trade them for other books and I'm certainly not asking for any money. I just want to find them good homes. (In the states, I'm afraid. I don't have the money to send overseas so I'm sorry about that--unless of course you have someone in the US that could send it your way.) So if you see any that you like, please email me and I'll send it to you, no strings attached.  My email is piratepenguinreads(at)gmail(dot)com

In no particular order:
Dumpling Days by Grace Lin
Fracture by Megan Miranda
Rock On by Denise Vega
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan (2)
Flyaway by Lucy Christoper 
The Predicteds by Christine Seifert
Between by Jessica Warman
(Two) Chapter sample of Holly Cupala's Tell Me a Secret
Chapter sample of The Wood Queen by Karen Mahoney  

No comments:

Post a Comment