Sunday, June 7, 2009

Raaawr.


I'm late in the game but hopefully my sweet and charming nature will help? =D
Anyways!
I received this award long ago but I never got around to awarding it to other deserving bloggers! I chose these six because I felt like each one has something to offer. If you haven't checked out these blogs, you really should because they're all wonderful! (Also, you should especially check out Bloody Bookaholic-she's currently holding a contest for Eyes like Stars by Lisa Mantchev) Ahhh I really really want Eyes like Stars...I'm in love with the cover!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award and thanks so so much! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! <3

    annd Mr.Crepsley is in the majority of the books. I won't say anything but that. x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Thanks! Congrats on the award! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats girl! And thanks on the award!!! Im flattered >.<

    Oh BTW I saw that you did post the contest on your blog, none of the other people have done it, and since its by points I think that posting that posting the contest on your sidebar might help you ...

    ReplyDelete