Friday, July 3, 2009

Awards make a girl happy














I can't get them aligned. Someone tell me how? I'm sure that once I get the answer, I'm going to want to smack myself. It's probably really easy. xD... but anyways. I'm so happy that I get these awards (not just because of the awards themselves, although it's nice. :D) because it tells me that you guys actually take your time to come here, read what I write and be kind enough to respond! So thank you!

#1: The Lemonade Award. (Given to me by Briana and 21, its rules are that I nominate ten other bloggers. Sigh...it's so hard! I like all of you!)

#2: The Humane Award: this award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendship through the blog world. Nominate ten bloggers you feel deserve the Humane award. (also given to me by 21!)

#3: The Your Blog Rocks! Award: Also awarded to me by 21 (I can't say thank you enough!); this one was actually made by her. How cool is that?! Apparently no rules are tied to this one, just pass it on to people you think deserve it.


Aaaah, I can't think up of a list of twenty different people to shell out awards to! This is what I get for procrastinating! Since I don't feel like doing just that, I'm tweaking things a bit by shortening the list considerably. I'm not even picking ten bloggers: The list below is of all the bloggers I'm nominating for all the awards I've received. (I'm sorry if this is the 3rd, 4th, 5th! time you've received the same award. But know for sure that you definetely deserve it!)

1. Eli: The Tainted Poet
2. Taschima: Bloody Bookaholic
3. Briana: The Book Pixie
4. 21: Crackin' Spines.
5. Melanie: Melanie's Musings
6. ZAC: Dirty Pages
7. Liyana LiyanaLand!

All of you are wonderful and each of your blogs make me smile. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! You made me smile.

    You're right. Melissa does make a brief appearance in Catalyst. It's very short, but she's there nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the awards girl ^^

    BTW for it to be all lined up and pretty you have to choose none when you are going to post the pic. You know they ask if you want the pic to be on the left, or center, or right? you put none, and then u put it where you want it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I remember a comment you gave me, it goes something like this "Quantity does not necessarily mean quality, but in this case it does."

    It applies to you! (L)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! You're too kind. <3

    ReplyDelete