Sunday, July 5, 2009

In My Mailbox 6

To impress the popular girls on a high school trip to London, klutzy Callie buys real Prada heels. But trying them on, she trips…conks her head…and wakes up in the year 1815!
There Callie meets Emily, who takes her in, mistaking her for a long-lost friend. As she spends time with Emily’s family, Callie warms to them—particularly to Emily’s cousin Alex, a hottie and a duke, if a tad arrogant.
But can Callie save Emily from a dire engagement, and win Alex’s heart, before her time in the past is up?

Meme started by Kristi at The Story Siren.

I bought it, read it and am writing up the review. It really was a fast read. xD

Hope everyone had a happy 4th of July! Were the fireworks good this year?




11 comments:

  1. I got this one this week too, hopefully you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks so interesting! I'm wondering how much it similates Pride and Prejudice. Looking forward to your review!

    We had fireworks, but I didn't go to them. Stayed home and relaxed! Fireworks make me nervous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one looks fun! Not my normal type of read, but I may pick it up at some point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay Prada! it's so cute! hope you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you liked it. I'm still on page 20 or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been really wanting to read P&P. Been wanting it for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard heaps of great things about this book. I wouldn't mind reading it now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the books! Cant wait to see your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prada and Prejudice looks very unique and good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete