Friday, October 16, 2009

100 Followers Contest (NOW CLOSED)


Did the "100 Followers Contest" reel you in?
Because that's what I was hoping for ;D

Anyways, Pirate Penguin's Reads has finally reached 100+ Followers! (I'm still in shock. Quick, pinch me!)So I'm happily giving away one copy of Prada & Prejudice for anyone that wants it ;)

How to enter (required):
-Just leave a comment with your email address. NO EMAIL, NO ENTRY. Simple as that. I can't waste my time tracking you down. If you're uncomfortable leaving your contact info here, just shoot me an email. I like getting email anyways :D

For extra points:
+ 3 for being a follower
+2 for becoming a follower
+1 linking the contest somewhere (sidebars, blog posts, twitter, etc. Please leave a link.)
+2 Add me to your blog roll ;)
+1 tell me one of your favorite guy characters from any book!
+1 for being creative and not saying Edward Cullen. I'm so sick of glittery vampires.

This contest is only open to the US (sorry, international bloggers! but if you have someone in the states who I can ship the book to, I'd be willing to do that. Email me if that's an option for you) and will run from October 16th until October 31st. I'll announce the winner on November 1st. Okay everybody? Good luck!