Sunday, November 22, 2009

Contest Policy

Since I host contests here at my site, I thought it best to have a set of general rules that everyone should know about:
  • All winning contestants will be notified by email within 48 hours of their win. (I also announce them on the blog so just in case my email doesn't get to their inbox, they'll know.) However, that's it for my side: if they don't answer back within that two-day time frame, they foreit their prize and a new winner will be chosen.
  • All winners will be chosen by a random number generator or a paper drawing.
  • Any entries posted after the deadline will not be counted. Once I give a deadline, I stick to it. However, I also hold the right to close any contest before its original deadline without notice.
  • I always inform winners (via email) the day I send their prizes out. I ask that you extend that same courtesy towards me. So if you win something here at my site and it arrives at your location, TELL ME. I don't want to worry about your prize getting lost in the mail.  
  • If you are under the age of 13, enter and WIN a contest at my site, I ask that parental consent is given before I send any prize.*
  • I always check contest entries to confirm their validity. So don't lie; it's not nice.
       *privacy policy