Sunday, January 16, 2011

In My Mailbox 36

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme where you get to show off all the cool books you receive! This meme was inspired by Alea and memefied by Kristi.

Lovelies!
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine (Won from Shannon! And it's signed! <3 (I totally forgot to mention this in my last IMM. Silly me. :/)) 
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (So many great things have been said about this book!)
The Year of Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty (I've only read one Moriarty book--which I remember was quirky and fun--but I never made the time to read any other of her books...shame on me v.v)
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (I've already read CoB and really liked it. I've been wanting to have my own personal copy, especially since I have the 3rd book in paperback. Now I need the sequel....)
I Capture the Caste by Dodie Smith (borrowed from Maeghan-I've heard excellent things about this book and I figured it was time I give it a try.)

Last week I started clearing out my bookshelves so I could have space for new books; I mentioned this in passing to some friends and whaddaya know, they were doing the same thing too! I swapped books with a friend :) So thank you, Maeghan, for adopting my books and for giving me new ones to love<3 (except for I Capture the Castle--I know that I'm only babysitting this one.)

Also.... we exchanged (belated!) Christmas presents and she gave me:


A hybrid penguin-duckie with a green hat & scarf. So cute!
An "anti-depression" kit with a yellow penguin on top :) I've never gotten a kit like this before and it's very sweet<3

And ahhh, holy crap, my memory has been wonky lately:
Gorgeousssss.
A thank-you gift from Holly Cupala for participating in her TMAS tour hosted by Teen {Book} Scene.  (I also forgot to mention this one in my last IMM post, argh!) Thank you, Holly, for the beautiful TMAS print! 

No comments:

Post a Comment