Saturday, May 21, 2011

In My Mailbox 39

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme where you get to show off all the cool books you receive! This meme was inspired by Alea and memefied by Kristi.

What a week! I am done with finals and no longer have to worry about memorizing information that I will probably never use in the future (except for music... I can read in bass cleft now >D)

I received this awesome package from Macmillan after taking my history final! IT HAS CHOCOLATE.


The goodies kept on coming...
Received for review:
Ordinary Beauty by Laura Wiess (I loved Laura's Such A Pretty Girl so I have no doubt that OB will be amazing.)
Everfound by Neal Shusterman (I still haven't read this series yet but I have a friend who raves about it. Always a good sign.)
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin (I hadn't heard of this book until I actually received it, lol. BUT it looks good, I love the cover and it came with chocolate. Anything with chocolate is an automatic win for me!)

I can't say this enough but thank you to the publishers that are kind enough to send me these books. I appreciate every single one of them.  

Won:
Bumped by Megan McCafferty (YES. I LOVE the Jessica Darling series soooo much so having McCafferty's dystopian debut makes me all kinds of happy. *pets the pretty*)

And of course, thank you to Enna Isilee over at Squeaky Books for sending me my prize. My friends are jealous that I have Bumped ;) But I think it's only fair, especially since they all abandoned me for Europe!*

*They all went for academic purposes but still...it's freaking Europe!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment