Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday 53

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

After losing her sister and finding out who- or what- she really is, Vanessa returns home for her senior year. Everyone at Hawthorne Prep has questions about her tragic summer, but knowing who to open up to is impossible. As she walks the halls without Justine for the very first time, Vanessa has more to worry about than just making a new life for herself.

Because the sirens are out for revenge. To protect herself and the ones she loves, Vanessa must call on powers she believes she has but does not know how to use. To learn, she'll have to seek help from the only person who truly knows her. But first, she must admit the truth about her real identity.
I read and reviewed Siren last year and I'm anxious to find out what happens next! I really liked Vanessa's character and I'm curious as to how she's going to handle things now that she knows the truth about who she is.... (and I'll admit that I miss Caleb. ♥)

Also! If you're interested in this series, Tricia Rayburn's hosting a contest for two winners who'll win a signed finished copy of Siren or an ARC of Undercurrent. How awesome is that? :D Be quick about it though--the contest ends next Tuesday (May 10th!). So my friends, what are you waiting for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment