Monday, June 20, 2011

In My Mailbox 40

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme where you get to show off all the cool books you receive! This meme was inspired by Alea and memefied by Kristi.

The cutest package everrrr.

Why yes, it's a Nook!

Received for review:
Blood Red Road by Moira Young (Not shown: both the audio book & paper copy--I did take a picture of these but I added another book in by mistake and... I didn't feel like taking another photo xD! I started listening to the audio book and I really enjoyed the first CD so I might actually listen to the entire set (there are 9 CDs in total)).

Won:
Signed arc of A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young (I already read this one and I LOVED it. Thank goodness the book's coming out soon---everyone should buy it!) 
Super awesome notebook
Cute cat bookmark 
Pretty cell phone charm & necklace pendant  
Adorable Hello Kitty keychain (I kept ooh-ing and aaah-ing over it. It's so cute I can't even!!!!)

Thank you to Jenn for sending me this fantabulous package! :)

Borrowed briefly from the library:
The Nook. Yep. A Nook. Can you see why I love my library so much?! I'm able to keep it for two weeks and I am treating it as if it were a newborn because if it even so much as gets SCRATCHED, I have to pay 200 bucks. Not cool O_O; I'm probably not going to keep it for long since I'm already nervous about breaking it, lol. But I did want to experience reading with an e-reader so woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment