Monday, July 11, 2011

In My Mailbox 41

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme where you get to show off all the cool books you receive! This meme was inspired by Alea and memefied by Kristi.

I'm still feeling out of sorts blogging-wise but I do plan on posting a bit more this week--I actually have an interview that I've been waiting to post for some time now! It's one of those writer interviews I mentioned waaaay back; I asked a fellow blogger if she would like to be the first and she accepted! So look out this week for my writerly interview with Emy Shin--she's a lovely person :) I also have something else in the works for you guys but I can't say anything about it yet...but I'm REALLY excited to be a part of it<3

Anyways, onto the books I've received. (There aren't any pictures--I'm going to be lazy and write a list ;P)

Received from the publisher:
Love Story by Jennifer Echols (I went out today to buy a gift for someone's bridal shower and came back home to find this little package leaning against my door! My thanks goes out to Gallery Books.)

Gifted by a friend:
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Triangles by Ellen Hopkins
(A trillion zillion thank-yous and alcoholic beverages to Kari over at A Good Addiction for getting me two highly anticipated titles!!! *pets the pretties* I don't drink but Kari, I owe you some thousand margaritas or something. Just tell me when xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment