Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Quick update

Hey everyone! I hope you're doing well--especially those of you who had to survive Hurricane Irene. Thankfully, my house wasn't hit with any serious damage (my lawn is littered with tree branches and leaves...I need to clean that up :S) and my area was one of the few places where we didn't lose electricity or had any flooding. However, I wanted to let you all know that I currently have no internet connection so for now, blog updates and email replies will be a bit scarce. I'm not sure when I'll have the internet again (hopefully soon; two days and I was already in withdrawal!) but I'll try to reply to any emails that I haven't already answered and I'll attempt to have some posts up this week too. (I'll definetely be announced the winner of Wake Unto Me tomorrow as planned!)

So thank you all in advance for being patient and generally awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment