Friday, November 11, 2011

Chime in, please!

Hi everyone. I hope everyone's doing well, and for those that are NaNoing...I hope your word count's increasing by the minute xD

I can't believe that it's November already--and amazingly, my birthday is tomorrow. I'll be 20! Gasp! :O Anyways, I just wanted to pop in and ask a quick question--my commenting system's been acting funny and since I can't figure out why it's wonky, I'm considering getting rid of ID and going back to blogger. Or I could get Disqus, which works similarily to Intense Debate...

But before I decide on anything, I'd like to know what you all think since you are the ones that comment! Should I stick with ID, replace it with Disqus or go back to blogger's comments? I like that ID lets anyone comment and that I can comment in return but the fact that my posts keeps saying "0 comments" when it actually does have comments is annoying me. But whatever. Let me know your thoughts, please! I'd really appreciate it :)

Update: Ok, a few hours after this post went live, my comments magically returned! I was glad because it looked like ID sensed my frustration and intentions to break up with it. But now I come back and my comments are missing again! WHY is ID playing hide-and-seek with my comments? I DISLIKE THIS. >( My comments came back. Thank you, ID support team!

No comments:

Post a Comment