Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm sure you've seen it by now but...



I can't resist. I know that there are some people that aren't happy with the trailer...but I'm not one of those people. xD  I had my doubts about the cast (except for Jennifer Lawrence--I had a feeling she'd be good) but clearly the movie people know what they're doing! I don't even care that Peeta isn't cute--Josh Hutcherson seems to have a good grasp of Peeta's personality so I'm pleased. And did anyone else get the chills when JLaw screams "I VOLUNTEER!"?  Also, Effie reminds me of Rita Skeeter from Harry Potter for some reason....not that this is bad. Both women are kinda crazy.

Note: Um, I took out ID so all of those shiny comments I had before seem to be lost forever. :(  I'm still undecided as to whether to stick with ID or not so for now the next blog post or two will be with blogger comments. I hope I don't lose any of you! xD I got my comments back!!! *TRIUMPHANT FIST PUMP* *dances*