Saturday, September 8, 2012

A note for my readers


I wanted to let everyone know that I'll be posting less frequently now that I'm back in school; I had thought about taking a hiatus around October (I still have some schedueled posts for this month, hint hint) all the way until January but I'm not sure I want to do that. So instead I'll just let the blog sit here and update it occasionally. I'm not shooting for one or two posts a week like I've been doing lately (if you've noticed, good eye!) because I don't think I can keep that up now that I'm worrying about homework and exams again.

This semester will be especially interesting since I'll be starting observation hours (for those of you that don't know, I'm planning on becoming a teacher and observation is what happens right before student teaching--I have to actually GO to schools and write reports and even pitch in if the teacher allows me to. Gulp.) So on top of regular schoolwork, I have to go to other schools and help out other teachers and students so I can prepare for my own future career as an educator.

I'm trying not to freak out. But I admit, it's exciting that I'm finally stepping onto the path I've been anxiously waiting for.

So since that's what the rest of my year is gearing up to look like... I hope you won't mind if I'm not around as much as I used to be. I just wanted to let my readers now since it's only fair.

I hope everyone has a good weekend and to those starting school again: have a productive, excellent year! It'll be over soon enough. Time goes by quickly so make the best of it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment