Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Instead of Waiting on Wednesday...

I've been slacking in collecting my awards. I thought I only had maybe two but then the list started growing. This penguin was SURPRISED at how many people nominated her! I'm going to try to list them all in this one little post. So here goes:

I received the Kreativ Blogger award from Jess, (who I remember fondly as the first blogger ever to give me any sort of attention. She's shown her kindness to me again! So thank you♥), Eli and Rocs, a newcomer that I'm happy to have met :)

The Lemonade Award from Kate at Never Ending Bookshelf and Sarbear from My Life is an Effing Fairy Tale (she's been great! She's the one that found the pirate penguin pic for you all to awww at)

The Spread the Love award from Danni at Romantic Harbor

The Heartfelt Award from both Eli & Taschima

The Butterfly Award from Taschima

Wow. I'm touched! Thank you everyone for the recognition...it means so much you guys! it gives me incentive to continue. :D Since I seem to keep getting the Lemonade & Kreativ Blogger Award, I'll repost them and select new people for it. It's time I give new bloggers recognition as well. As for the NE W awards...I'll have to dedicate posts to them in the future. I think that for this week I'll alternate between reviews and award posts (since I won't be posting an IMM post. I don't have any new books to share). By the way, could you check of my review of Map of the Known World? I finally put it up xD. And guess what....I finally have Hush Hush in my possession. My mom handed me the package yesterday and I was not expecting it! I didn't notice that it was sitting on the steps of my door. SO YAYYYYYYYY! *jumps around gleefully* I kept looking it over reverently and my mom just shakes her head, lol.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked it! I'm still waiting for my Hush,Hush ARC... wasn't in the mail yesterday : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! you have a great blog and you deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! And I don't blame you for not posting the new awards now -- it's a lot of work. And school is starting soon. That means text book reading for me. How about you?

    ReplyDelete